- Your name (or business name), location, and contact information;
- What information you’re collecting from them (including names, email addresses, IP addresses, and any other information);
- How you’re collecting their information, and what you’re going to use it for;
- How you’re keeping their information safe;
- Whether or not it’s optional for them to share that information, how they can opt-out and the consequences of doing so;
- Any third-party services you’re using to collect, process, or store that information (such as an email newsletter service, or advertising network).
- Who is collecting the data?
- What data is being collected?
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- How will the information be used?
- How long will the data be stored for?
- What rights does the data subject have?
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
You can read more on the ICO website: