Who are we?
Town and Parish Council websites is a trading name of Zizi Design (zizidesign.co.uk), 43 Langtoft Rd, Stroud, GL5 1LS
How the law protects you
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The basis for processing your personal data includes, but is not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, to enable billing and remittance, and to contact you for customer service purposes.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We receive information about you from you when you use our website, complete forms on our website, if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise in respect of any of our products and services or during the purchasing of any such product. Additionally we also collect information from you when you sign up, enter a competition, promotion or survey or when you inform us of any other matter.
If you provide us with personal data about a third party, you warrant that you have obtained the express consent from the third party for the disclosure and use of their personal data.
Your personal data may be automatically collected when you use our services, including but not limited to, your IP address, device-specific information, server logs, device event information, location information and unique application numbers.
What type of data do we collect from you?
The personal data that we may collect from you includes your name, address, email address, phone numbers, payment information and IP addresses. We may also keep details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We also retain records of your queries and correspondence, in the event you contact us.
Please be aware that any video, image, or other content posted, uploaded or otherwise made available by you onto your website, whether published content or not, is not subject to our Privacy Notice.
We merely process such data on your behalf, subject to our Terms and Conditions and you are responsible for any applicable legal requirements in respect of your content.
How do we use your data?
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To process orders that you have submitted to us;
- To provide you with products and services;
- To comply with our contractual obligations we have with you;
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services;
- To provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query;
- To administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments;
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis;
- To notify you about changes to our website and services;
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To inform you of service and price changes.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of Zizi Design. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws.
On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to 7 years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
Who has access to your personal data?
Here is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal data and how we share the information with third parties:
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not and never shall sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
We work closely with a number of third parties (including software developers, Google, Dropbox. These third parties may collect information about you including, but not limited to, your IP address, device-specific information, server logs, device event information, location information, and unique application numbers. We use their features within our website, however, in some instances, they may be acting as data controller and they will have their own privacy policies, which we advise you to read.
- The right to access personal data we hold on you
- At any point you can contact us to request the personal data we hold on you as well as why we have that personal data, who has access to the personal data and where we obtained the personal data from. Once we have received your request we will respond within one month.
- There are no fees or charges for the first request but additional requests for the same personal data or requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive may be subject to an administrative fee.
- The right to correct and update the personal data we hold on you
- If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- The right to have your personal data erased
- If you feel that we should no longer be using your personal data or that we are unlawfully using your personal data, you can request that we erase the personal data we hold.
- When we receive your request we will confirm whether the personal data has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we need it for to comply with a legal obligation).
- The right to object to processing of your personal data or to restrict it to certain purposes only
- You have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data or ask us to restrict processing. Upon receiving the request we will contact you and let you know if we are able to comply or if we have a legal obligation to continue to process your data.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that we transfer some of your data to another controller. We will comply with your request, where it is feasible to do so, within one month of receiving your request.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time for any processing of data to which consent was obtained
- You can withdraw your consent easily by telephone, email, or by post (see Contact Details below).
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Our cookies policy is available to view here: https://parish-council.website/cookie-policy
Links to other sites
We may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information that is supplied on these sites will not be within our control and we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these.
Where we store your personal data
We follow accepted ISO standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, including the use of encryption if appropriate.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers within the EEA. From time to time, your information may be transferred to and stored in a country outside the EEA in relation to provision of the services. The laws in these countries may not provide you with the same protection as in the EEA; however, any third party referred to above outside of the EEA has agreed to abide by European levels of data protection in respect of the transfer, processing and storage of any personal data. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer and storage. However, we will ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect your data in accordance with this privacy notice.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We agree to take reasonable measures to protect your data in accordance with applicable laws and in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions: https://parish-council.website/terms-of-use
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Please send us a message with any questions or comments you have about privacy to us at https://parish-council.website/contact-us
Your right to make a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113