Information to be published annually
The deadline for publishing the following information is 1 July 2019 (for information relating to the tax year 2018/2019).
- All items of expenditure above £100
- End of year accounts
- Annual governance statement
- Internal audit report
- List of Councillor or member responsibilities
- The details of public land and building assets
Information to be published more frequently than annually
- Draft minutes from all formal meetings (i.e. full council or board, committee and sub-committee meetings) not later than one month after the meeting has taken place. These minutes should be signed either at the meeting they were taken or at the next meeting
- Smaller authorities should also publish meeting agendas, which are as full and informative as possible, and associated meeting papers not later than three clear days before the meeting to which they relate is taking place
The data and information must be published on a website which is publicly accessible and free of charge.